Fernández-Gálvez, Pablo. Managing Director.
He is the SPORT LAB founder. As a specialist and sportsman, he has been able to merge passion for sport and professionalism with success.
SPORT LAB was created by Pablo Fernández Gálvez in 2002 after having extended his studies for four years in Italy at the Motion Sciences University Institute, the mythical CONI (Italian Olympic Committee), at the Tor-Vergara University and with Dr. Marco de Angelis, sports medicine specialist.
His facet as a speaker and scientific popularizer is dense and long-winded, as much in Spain as abroad. His labor as a non-regulated teacher has been developed in institutions like University of Granada, Spain, the Italian University Sport and Movement, the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation, Rowing Italia or the Natural Body Building Federation.
His specialization ranges from Physiology, the Sport High Performance, Biomechanics, 2D-3D Cinematography, Dynamometry, Cycling, Athletics, and Triathlon. From the technical point of view, his knowledge level in Intelligent Systems Development and Applications made possible create and evolve constantly the proprietary SPORT LAB soft and hardware.
As a basis for his daily incessant activity, Pablo has obtained the following qualifications:
- Physical Activity and Sport Sciences PhD student. University of Granada. Spain.
- Sport High Performance Graduate – Specialist. FCCAFD, University of Granada. Spain.
- Training and Methodologist University Master - University of Tor-Vergara, Italy.
- Physiological and Biomechanical Evaluation Expert. IUSM University, Rome, Italy.
- National Athletics Coach - Royal Spanish Athletics Federation.
- Sports Director III by the Royal Spanish Cycling Federation.
Pablo is also an tireless sportsman: he practices cycling, athletics, swimming, cross country skiing and climbing. He scored 6th at the ’99 Spanish Championship in San Sebastián and twice Andalusian Champion in 800m. in Seville on 1999 and 2000.