This very advanced test should be made once in a lifetime. It will offer information about possible risks like obesity tendency, high blood pressure, diabetes, oncogenic risk, osteoporosis, etc. It is perfectly suitable for any person including children. It will allow us to anticipate to some ailment and make the required changes to diminish or eradicate some risks.
For the great sportspersons, it will make possible to detect cardiovascular complication related to the regular sport practice: sudden death, spontaneous fractures, response in view of the competitive stress, define specific training plans and so on.
A genetic test will allow you to know:
- Sudden death risk or any complication during sport activity.
- Help to a customized selection according to sport activity.
- Determine the training quantitative and qualitative features.
- Modules aspects related to diet and the weight control.
- Predict the neurovegetative response to the stress and tense situations related to the competitive sports activity itself.
- Informs about possible future risks: obesity tendency, high blood pressure, metabolic syndrome or diabetes and even situations beyond any physic or sport activity such as oncogenic risk, osteoporosis risk, spontaneous fracture, and therapeutic response degree: general pharmacogenetic profile.